My-project

সাম্প্রতিক লেখা

Changing Sentence : Class Seven

Changing Sentence:

1. Let me do the work. (Ass)

Ans: I should do the work.


2. Every mother loves her child.

Ans: There is no mother who loves her child.


3. How time does fly. (ass)

Ans: Time flies very quickly.


4. My watch is stolen. (Active)

Ans. Is there any mother who does not love her child?


5. Nazrul is one of the greatest poets in Bangladesh. (Positive)

Ans: Nazrul is a great poet


6. Honey is sweet.

Ans: The honey is sweet when it is tested.


7. Rome was not built in a day. (Active)

Ans: The Romans did not build Rome in a day.


8. I wish I had the wings of a dove. ((Exc.)

Ans:    It is a matter of joy that I had the wings of a dove.


9. He did the work. (Neg-Int.)

Ans: Did he not do the work?


10. Babar was as strong as a tiger. (Comp)

Ans: A tiger was not stronger than Babar.

-


Changing Sentence:


1. How fine the man is! (Ass)

Ans: He is a fine man.


2. What a foolish the boy is! (Ass)

Ans: The boy is very foolish.


3. Hurrah! We have won the game! (Ass)

Ans: It is a matter of joy that we have won the game.


4. If I were a child again! (Ass)

Ans: I wish I were a child again.


5. Alas! I am undone! (Ass)

Ans: It is a matter of sorrow that I am.

-


কোন মন্তব্য নেই