My-project

সাম্প্রতিক লেখা

Changing sentence

===================

Class Six

1.    He is a good boy. (Neg.)

       He is not a bad boy.

---------------------------------

2.    He is an honest man. (Neg.)

       He is not a dishonest man.

----------------------------------

3.    He isn't my enemy. (Aff.)

       He is my friend.

----------------------------------

4.    He always loves me. (Neg.)

       He never hates me.

----------------------------------------

5.    Man is mortal. (Neg.) 

       Man is not immortal.

---------------------------------------

6.    He goes to school. (Neg.) 

       Does not he go to school?

----------------------------------------

7.    He did not help me. (Aff.) 

       He harmed me.

-----------------------------------------

8.    You eat rice. (Int.) 

       Do you not eat rice?

========================


কোন মন্তব্য নেই