My-project

সাম্প্রতিক লেখা

Voice Change


Voice Change

Questions

Answers

01)         I knew him from boyhood. (passive)

01)         He was known to me from boyhood.

02)         You could do the sum. (passive)

02)         The sum could be done by you.

03)         We should speak the truth. (passive)

03)         The truth should be spoken by us.

04)         He killed himself. (passive)

04)         He was killed by himself.

05)         She hurts herself. (passive)

05)         She is hurt by herself.

06)         Write the letter. (passive)

06)         Let the letter be written.

07)         I eat rice. (passive)

07)         Rice is eaten by me.

08)         We saw the people. (passive)

08)         The people seen by us.

09)         He plays football. (passive)

09)         Football is played by him.

10)         I drink cold water. (passive)

10)         Cold water drunk by me.

11)         He teaches us English. (passive)

11)         We are taught English by him.

12)         He is singing a song. (passive)

12)         A song is being sung by him.

13)         I see a bird. (passive)

13)         A bird is seen by me.

14)         We made him captain. (passive)

14)         He was made captain by us.

15)         They knew me. (passive)

15)         I was known to them.

16)         I saw him crying. (passive)

16)         He was seen crying by us.

17)         I could do the work. (passive)

17)         The work could be done by me.

18)         She hurt herself. (passive)

18)         She was hurt by herself.

19)         A car will be bought by me. (active)

19)         I will buy a car.

20)         The sum could not be done by me. (active)

20)         I cannot do the sum.

21)         He was known for a long time to me. (active)

21)         I knew him for a long time.

22)         She was killed by herself. (active)

22)         She killed herself.

23)         He was made leader by us. (active)

23)         We made him leader.

24)         A tree was cut down by him.

24)         He cut down a tree.








২টি মন্তব্য: